Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

LVRC cliffhanger for Craig

It's the final double points round of the LVRC MS Tina SE series at Walliswood and Craig needs to beat Paul Caton to retain his Cat B (quite old but not that old) crown. Here's his race report:

"Punctured after two laps going down the Punchbowl descent and fellow Vecchi Matt (Scott) gave me his bike which turned out to have the wrong pedals. Got back on but it was another two laps before we managed to engineer a change back to my own bike. At this point with the help of lots of hard work from Fraser and Tim Costello I managed to get back on again. Then Andy Meilak and Guy Pearson (both As - old but young) clipped off and then in the sprint Caton beat me by a length - my legs were stuffed from all the chasing. Without the puncture it may have been different but the boy Caton done well. The team (Tim, Fraser, Keith J and Matt) were brilliant."

No comments: