Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Help wanted for free points.

If you're looking to get your 3rd cat licence now and escape the early season 4th cat crashes or you'd like to help Mark Ottaway in his winter series points quest, read on for his report of the (off) season so far:

I have finished my 4th race today only 3 more left at Fowlmead, I raced at Hoghill yesterday and came 4th after a puncture, today at Fowlmead 2x puncture's !!!! and 4th again, I have 26 points towards winter series, which puts me in 2nd place and the rider with most points has 32, today the weather was shocking the worst I have seen, I know the winter series is not quite a summer series, but really would like to get a overall win, could you please ask if there is anybody who is a cat 2/3 who would be interested In helping me, I don't mind picking them up as i said there is only 3x races left at Fowlmead and they are all on Sunday's, and start in the new year, imperial winter starts soon hope I have had my bad luck of puncture's!

South East RR League Winter Series 5


Another popular day at Fowlmead with a total of 17 riders in 3 races…free points!!!!

The fifth event in the South East RR League Winter Series held at Fowlmead nr. Deal on November 22..

Cat 2/3s
1 Angus McAlister. Norwood Paragon
2 Shaun Duffield. Active Cycles
3 Mark Hill. ODLS.com
4 Mark Ottaway. VC Meudon
5 David Churchill. Bigfoot Bike Club
6 Dermot Kealty. Finchley RT
7 Steve Hambling. Active Cycles

Cat 4s
1 Sam Quinlan. Medway VC
2 Tim Ramsden. VC Deal.
3 David Mayes. Deal Tri
4 Mark Foulds. Deal Tri
5 Darren Tickner. Private member
6 Dan Clark. Deal Tri
7 Ian Ashton. Downlands
8 James Mantle. Deal Tri
9 Darren De-Berger. Private member

E/1
1 Gianluca Cappello


No comments: