Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Good coaching opportunity with Pickup

Top local rider Paul Pickup is setting up a coaching business and this is your opportunity to get some quality guidance at a preferential rate while he's setting up - VCM juniors can get some training for free:

"Calling all cyclists – would you benefit from some cycling coaching? Do you know anyone that could do with some bespoke Personal Fitness Training?
Following a lifetime interest in cycling and general sports, I have recently set up my own Personal Training and Coaching business, focusing on all levels of fitness and abilities, and am able to offer my services to VC Meudon and Surrey League members and their friends and family at a discount for a limited period.
Coupled with over 15 years racing experience, including all disciplines of the sport from Mountain Biking to International stage races, I also have a Diploma in Personal Training, am a qualified British Cycling Coach and a member of the Register for Exercise Professionals.
Having won several National races and time trials and the overall Surrey League season-long competition 5 times, I have a wealth of competitive level cycling experience which has enabled me to coach more junior members of cycling teams, along with friends and school groups. On the Personal Training front, I have experience in both gym-based and outdoor training.
I am happy to advise or coach anyone, regardless of discipline or ability and can offer bespoke training packages suited to your particular needs and fitness/performance goals.
So, if you want help trying to improve your PB in a time trial, move up a category in your road racing or just want some training or racing advice whilst heading out for a ride please get in touch.
Please contact me on 07734 111747 or pug50@hotmail.com and I will be happy to talk through the options with you."

No comments: