Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Motor pacing offer from Pip




Pip Taylor reports from Hertfordshire:
"On Sunday I took part in a Derny Pacers training course held at Welwyn track. VCM's Vet Track Champs, Bob Moore and Andy Grant took part as followers.
I have attached some pics of Bob and Andy being paced by Max Pendleton (Victoria's Dad) and the rather blurred pic is me pacing Bob.
I passed the course and now am an accredited class C (training) and class B (racing) Derny pacer. So if any of the VCM guys want some Derny training at Reading, I am happy to run a session and pace them.
Many thanks to Bob and Andy for trusting us novices and chasing us all day!

1 comment:

Glenn Duffy said...

yes yes yes- just finishing build of my new track bike (having not had one for 4yrs), and have not ridden Reading, so let me know when you propose!- Glenn