Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Powerbreathe for sale

For Sale: Powerbreathe Ironman Plus - £35 (RRP £49.99)

I won this in a race recently but already have one so hence my attempt to sell. The basics of Powerbreathe is that it is a device similar to an inhaler which involves a series of resistance-based breathing exercises which can be adjusted according to the level of workout you desire. The research which has been conducted on them shows improvements by up to 3 mins over a 40km time trial. I have noticed quite an improvement in my own performances since using one this season, so even if you are sceptical of the research blurb, I can vouch for them personally.

Finally, I can confirm that the item is brand new, boxed and obviously not used by myself!

Drop me an e-mail if your interested

Dan McCarthy (Djmacca_@hotmail.com)

No comments: