Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Lee Mead gets his 2nd Cat Licence

Lee reports from Thruxton
"The results are in from Sundays Race & I managed to finish 6th – which gave me 4 points – which is bang on the 40!! Required for cat licence

The results are  not on the bc website yet, but I expect both races will show in the next couple of days.

The season started back at Hillingdon in January & I have managed to score in most races since then.
Due to work commitments it has been very difficult to find time to put in any team training sessions, however I must give much thanks to Mark Ottaway for giving up so much of his time particular at some obscene hours to put in 'miles' in the cold rain snow dark windy late nights around the streets of surrey hampshire & berkshire !!


So the hard work starts now…. !! Cat 2 Here we come

No comments: