Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Place in Wiggle Dragon - 6th June

From Adam Herridge...

I entered the Wiggle Dragon ride (heard of it?), the popular sportive, back in November as it sold out in less than a day. I want to concentrate more on racing and gearing my training towards that, so am not going to bother with it; I was wondering if anyone vcmeudon members be interested in it? I don't want to make any money, just what I paid for it..(not a lot, 30 quid or thereabouts), it just seems like a waste for nobody to use it as it's such sought-after event from what I gather.

It's on Sunday 6th June and I've got a room in a B&B 8 miles ish from the start if anyone wants one.

Let me know, via comment on this post,

Many thanks,

Adam

1 comment:

Phil Masters said...

Hi Adam
I'm interested as I'll be in Brecon on Holiday then.
Might make up for missing Little Lumpy due to a virus.
Best regards
Phil Masters