Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Ottaway's Odyssey update

Mark Ottaway reports from Fowlmead where he's been competing in the Winter series:

Last of the winter series did not go well !!!! Started by the week before, off work feeling ill for 2 days. I did no training, well that's my excuse. Weather was ridiculous - it poured down all day - I was so cold and could not feel my fingers or feet, but that was the same for everybody. A break went away of 2 riders, did not think anything would come of it and then 2 other riders joined them and I could not close the gap. Tried really hard, but to no avail. The short of it is I came in 6th and came 2nd in the winter series, I collected £100 winings at Fowlmead, £50 at Hog Hill and £30 at Hillingdon for the winter series.
Now looking ahead to the surrey league summer racing, and hopefully nice warm weather (!!!!!)
and riding with other VC Meudon riders.

No comments: