Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Richard Unwin at Hillingdon

Last of the Magic Homes crits at Hillingdon saw Richard Unwin the best finisher of several Meudons as he makes his way quickly to second cat:

"I raced in a cat 2/3/4 circuit race last Saturday at the Hillingdon circuit and managed to finish 10th which I was very happy with. A few other VC Meudon's also raced but I think they got baulked on the final corner as there was a large field on this tight circuit. I was pushed wide on the final corner and spent some seconds on the grass but managed to get past a big bunch up the finishing straight who must have run out of steam. So far this season I have finished in top 10 in all the 5 races I have entered so I hope this trend can continue. I look forward to the Eelmore series where hopefully a few more from the club can take part. I did a couple last year with a best of 9th place."

No comments: