Welcome to VC Meudon News pages

Jamie's Review - now listen up..

Hi Guys
Sorry for the delay in respond too many spams to filter through - why do I get so many!!!
My 1st Cat Licence
1st cat yep I got the paperwork through - very surprised how many chipper points I have picked up doing only a handful of races.
I might join Tim/Justin and race Portsmouth to get my Elite......only joking that is chipper!!
As long as I can do the 3day at Easter next year - it will be good.

Good luck this weekend at Nationals.
Pre ride sat - then plan race in your head at bedtime.
Go hard as nails for first 15mins - settle in and try and go just as fast for next few laps.
If it gets muddy don't be scared it can be your friend- mud warriors.

Eelmore 2 weeks ago.
Another Fuzy Felt victory.
We tried hard to break them, Anders having a good go to shale things up - we have missed him.
He still can make the legs scream.
7 away with only one Felt - Juzy - Lewis and Lee aggadoo
Martin Smith from AW always a tough guy and trained killer, I always remember that when I see others mouth off to him, when too hard turns or lack of them. Best to keep quiet he could kill!!! Chris Minter one of my MTB hard nut buddies always willing to work his socks off.
The evergreen Anders - missing Paul - although I am not sure he can hurt you even more than Anders.....
Myself, still a bit tired from Mayhem - 24hour races take so much out of you!!!

We all worked hard but could not shake the group - it was always going to Hoyboy - so so strong down that back straight.
Last lap Anders goes early - we all sit and wait - Chris chases - all latch on.
Great last corner by Lewis and Juzy then the big motors up the drag strip.
Justin all over - Anders dying 1000 deaths with Lewis and myself filling the podium places, just.
My £5 towards a shabby bottle of red wine from Offie on the way home for supper with our guest Chris Remnant.
I had to get Pizza as Mrs Newall could not be arsed to cook.
I think I need a hoilday in Devon - (rained every day at some stage- tops)

Dunsfold report from this week.
I arrived after hearing what 13 of the squadra performed last week.
Not best pleased.
I was throwing money and favours in the carpark for Anders and Paul Pickup to help the Newall out with the Light blue army.
They both agreed and we were going to rip the race to shreds!!!!!

Keith Butler started us at about 19.30 to try and catch the groups.
Bit windy down back straight 22mph - home straight 33mph - spinning the 12!!
When we caught the groups - a few missing stealing my primes - so need to work hard to get those boys back.

Eventually Anders did a monster turn shelling all the Wildsiders - sweet.
Paul, Anders, Captain Callard myself and a couple of rogue Brighton Mitre 3rds still hanging on.
I was in control lapping up those primes - 13 points in total - nice.
3 to go - Paul goes again with me and Callard.
2 to go Callard gets dropped or pulls up???
Last lap Paul and I duke out for the win.
He helped me get away and get all those primes.
Did I sprint for 1st - no bloody way.
2nd is good for overall and good to keep your allies close!!

Wildside only managed 9th and no primes
4 races left - Still bit to do but looks good.
Tuesday night Dunsfold - its a cracker!!!!

Jamie

No comments: